tokyo running days

A marathoner / newbie triathlete's training blog.

Monday, February 11

Updates.

With Bob's encouragement ("Hey, you haven't updated your blog since last Decemter!"), I am doing some quick upate here.

New Year Holidays
Ate a lot, drank a lot and ran a lot. Oh and watched ekidens a lot on TV. Highlight of my training run was Hakone 5-ku run on 28 December. Took 2h33m for 23k while Brett took only 1h4?m, but it was fun. I thought we should do it with Namban next year.


January
Ran 523km. The longest monthely mileage ever with some quality runs. No injury besides some fatigue in muscles and joints.

20,000m pace run at the track.
Because Kanagawa Half Marathon was cancelled due to snow, I did a 20,000m run at Oda field last Wednesday. 50 laps, but it wasn't as bad as you imagine, it's actually easier than the road and as a consequence, I made 2nd best 20km time, 1:26:02.

Tokyo Marathon Plan

Defenitely I am not killing myself at TM, but want to run it with decent pace....Hummmm what pace then.....

4 Comments:

At February 12, 2008, Blogger MilesandMiles said...

Glad you updated your blog too... good luck with Tokyo, I predict a surprise PB (and i am as reliable as the weather forecast !!)

 
At February 13, 2008, Blogger mika t. said...

Thanks for your comment, milesandmiles. I thought everyone has delited the link to my blog...
I hope your race forecast will bingo to me.

 
At February 15, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'am so happy to read your new comments.

 
At February 17, 2008, Blogger Ewen said...

I hope you said G'day to Mr Kangaloo when you overtook him at 34k ;)

20k on the track is amazing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home