tokyo running days

A marathoner / newbie triathlete's training blog.

Friday, December 8

Time to start again, but I haven't...

I am going to run Tokyo Marathon in February and only 2 months left. However, I am still reluctant to start training again. I think I am getting fat....Some updates.

Okutama Ekiden
It was fun. The weather was cold and crisp, I enjoyed so much. I love this Okutama area very much.

Wednesday track session 1000m x 6 (5 for me)
I was late and missed the first 1000m, but I ran other 5 heats with satisfying time.
3:44 / 3:43 / 3:47 / 3:45 / 3:46

Kuri at Fukuoka Kokusai
Former Nambanner Kuri ran Fukuoka International Marathon last Sunday and made amazing PB 2h28m! As I read his race report, he tried for all he was worth and literally used up all his energy right by the end of the race, and fainted! I think it's his strength to run a race like that. Just amazing and so respectable.

Namban Bonenkai
Coming tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At December 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had that getting fat feeling too!Truth be told, 10 days of non stop eating, combined with multiple Xmas parties and no exercise would do that to you! Enjoy the Bonenkai... The race w/out watch should be so much fun! Renald and chiba will take the pictures this time!!

 
At December 11, 2006, Blogger mika t. said...

At the Bonenkai, I tried not to get too drunk...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home