tokyo running days

A marathoner / newbie triathlete's training blog.

Thursday, October 19

Not quite successful, but OK.

Again, I did 4:10/km pace run at the track with Stuart, Adam B.and Carol. 12km this time. Rie and Shoji-san joind us later. Maybe I was a bit tired from yesterday's run, it wasn't as good as last week, I slowed down at the 2nd half. (4:03 / 4:09 / 4:07 / 4:09 / 4:12 / 4:10 / 4:12 / 4:13 / 4:13 / 4:16 / 4:16 / 4:08) The average speed was 4:11/km. I should be happy about it.

Because I was breathing so hard, and perhaps looked desparate and miserable at the end, everyone who was doing another interval training cheered me when they passed me. Thank you so much.

2 Comments:

At October 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mika, I just found your blog almost by chance i love it! Your training seem to be going well. Today i did 26k on the treadmill(2h) because of the Haze that surrounds Singapore (owing to land fires in Indonesia).
I will be there to cheer you on with mini Mika at Tokyo ladies !


Arnaud from Singapore

 
At October 22, 2006, Blogger mika t. said...

Arnaud! Thank you for finding me! How did you do it?

26k on the treadmill? That's increadible. I think you certainly built up your patience as well as your fitness. Looking forward to seeing you again in November.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home