tokyo running days

A marathoner / newbie triathlete's training blog.

Monday, May 15

Sunday, Yoyogi, Thai fes and Ooi Futo.

I was going to ride with Westy people in the morning, but due to rain, I gave up and headed to Yoyogi Park to run with Namban mates. I ran 18km altogether with mostly aerobic pace. I think this is the longest distance for these couple of weeks. I have been lazy about running for long time.

After running, we, Satohi, Steve and me went to Thai Food Festival nearby. Gareth and Takao, and their friends, then Gary and Mami joined a bit later. Had a yummy and good time with variety of Thai food and 3 tins of beer.

Since the weather cleared up, I decided to go to Ooi Futo to fulfill my bike ride mission. Did 40km there hard. I was tring to ride with 30km/h average, but it turned out to be 29.7km/h average. Well, almost!

◎Run: 18km
◎Bike: 62km (40km hard, 22km just come and back)

2 Comments:

At May 15, 2006, Blogger Stephen Lacey said...

Not 3 tins of beer, 3 tins of energy drink for bike riding!

 
At May 16, 2006, Blogger mika t. said...

Yeah, without the energy drink, I wouldn't have thought of doing the bike ride...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home