tokyo running days

A marathoner / newbie triathlete's training blog.

Thursday, July 6

1000mx6 with 4:05 pace.

These days, I am extremely short of sleep because of World Cup Soccer. But Italy vs Germany semifinal was fantastic. Del Piero, he is the hero! I tried to watch Portugal vs France, but I was half sleeping. Christiano Ronald, zannen!

At the Wednesday track workout, I ran 1000m x 6 with 4:05/k pace with sore thighs. Some got faster, some got slower, but mostly OK. It wasn't hot, but very humid evening, and sometimes I had difficulty with breathing.

1 4:02
2 4:06
3 4:02
4 4:04
5 4:09
6 4:01

Monday: 7k slow jog
Tuesday: 10.2k slow jog
Wednesday: 14k (7k slow jog in the morning and 7k at the track)

2 Comments:

At July 06, 2006, Blogger l.j.g. said...

Your blog is very inspirational! (I can't read Japanese, unfortunately, but the English bits are nice enough XD) Keep going with it!

I wish I was capable of running that much, but unfortunately I'm a lazy American and that isn't very condusive to running! :P

-Luke

 
At July 06, 2006, Blogger mika t. said...

Hello Luke, thanks for your comment. Am glad you enjoyed my blog.Hope you will come back sometime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home